In accordance with the provisions of the new European Regulation 679/2016 on Data Protection or GDPR, fully applicable on 25 May 2018, we are responsible for informing you about how we process your personal data
2. The controller of your data is:
Name or Business Name: Sonbedu S.L.
Address: C/Río Jarama 140b, Complejo Industrial Margarita. Ship A3, 45007 - Toledo.
Security Manager: Sonbedu S.L.
3.1 The purposes of processing your personal data are:
- Comply with the duty to inform and obtain consent required by the new European legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Respond to requests for information, budgets, projects, questions or comments about our services from the various contact points on the site www.led4x4.com ,, autoled4x4.com, redirected domains and subdomains that are contact form, email, ticket and phone.
- In the case of services and products Led4x4The following:
- The development, performance and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between you;
- Meet any requests you make.
- Provide you with information about the products of Led4x4(whose activities relate to the LED lighting for motor vehicles and automotive accessories sectors), including, in relation to these products, the sending of commercial communications and industry information by e-mail, WhatsApp customer service or any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as SMS).
- Inform you of replenishment of product stock when you have asked to be notified
- To inform the customer about the use of the service, its management, improvement notices, incident notification, ticket response and incidents, technical assistance, notices of any kind related to the service.
- Quality surveys, complaints, suggestions.
- Due to requirements of an operational nature, administrative and documentary management, budgets, delivery notes, invoices (all of this to comply with the obligations established in current legislation, particularly in commercial and tax matters).
- To inform or notify the customer of the expiry of the contracted services, either by telephone, sms and email.
- When a customer sends us a photo showing our purchased products, it is used for advertising purposes, on our social networks and our website.
- Registered user account management with email and phone notifications, help and advice via email to improve your registered user performance.
- Sending newsletters (optional) with the following content: commercial communications of our products, promotions, offers or services, free content, blog posts on topics related to the motor world or our products, etc. .What. In any case, the consent to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive any more e-mail of the contents described in this point. In every email you receive of this type you will have a link to manage the download permanently
3.2 What data do we process?
Within the framework of the provision of the services offered by the entity and subject to the purposes consented to by you, our entity will only process the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of the services, and it will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
You as a user guarantee that the data provided are true and accurate and undertake to notify any change or alteration thereof. Any damage or harm caused to the website or to the person responsible for it or to any third party due to the provision of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the order requests will be the sole responsibility of the user.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes detailed below. Where a product (hereinafter 'goods') has been purchased, the personal data of third parties provided shall only be used for:
- the management of the consignment or the verification of receipt of the goods; and
- respond to the requests you make to us;
3.3 We will store your data:
The personal data you provide will be kept for the duration of the current contractual/business relationship, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship in accordance with the regulations for tax purposes.
However, our entity will continue to retain your information for the sending of commercial communications that we believe are of interest to you, as long as you do not request deletion.
Sonbedu S.L., NIF: B55315816, as the person in charge of the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to ensure the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a certified letter addressed to the 'LOPD function' at the following address:
C/Río Jarama 140b
Complejo Industrial Margarita. What. Ship A3
45007 - Toledo.
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by providing a photocopy of your national identity document, or of your passport or other valid identification document. If you decide to exercise these rights and as part of the personal data you have provided to us by e-mail, we would be grateful if you specifically stated this fact in that communication, indicating the e-mail address for which you exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
4. Lawfulness of processing.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract of services and/or products necessary for the performance of the business operation or this legitimation is granted by your express consent as your own and main interested party.
Your data will not be disclosed to any third party, except for legal obligations. If this possibility changes, you will be duly informed by requesting your consent to such a transfer. We inform you that no international transfers will be made either.
However, based on the legitimate interest and necessary for our activity, some of our services may require tasks to be performed by external suppliers, such as logistics companies, hosting companies, web development, email marketing, etc.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of the User's data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User's rights.
We share your data within the corporate group Sonbedu S.L. and we may also share it with public authorities and partners who may use the data for their own purposes (they are recipients) and with suppliers only in accordance with our instructions (our subcontractors).
Data recipients include:
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Financial and credit institutions
- Law enforcement authorities in the context of court orders relating to anti-fraud measures
We also use subcontractors for the following operations:
- secure payment on our website and mobile apps
- detection and investigation of financial crime, p. fraud
- anti-fraud measures
- collection of debts
- delivery of your orders and packages as well as return management
- customer services, including managing emails, tickets, phone calls and sending publications
- personalise the content of mobile sites and apps
- implementation of maintenance and technical development of our website, internal applications and information system
- to send marketing communications (e.g. email, SMS, publication)
We can also share your data if the Sonbedu S.L. changes in the future:
- If there is a future sale, transfer or merger of the business or part of it, or if we acquire or merge with another organization
- If such a transaction takes place, we may share your data with third parties, but we will only do this if they agree to keep your data private and secure.
As regards your rights under the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data contained in our files. The interested party will have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not the data concerning him or her is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Right to request rectification of inaccurate data. The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or her or the completion of those that are incomplete.
- Right to request the restriction of processing in the cases established by the GDPR, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to data processing. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
To exercise your rights, you must send your application to our entity, attaching to the same copy of your ID card, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where applicable, that of the person representing you, through the following means:
Postal address:C/Río Jarama 140b, Complejo Industrial Margarita. Ship A3, 45007 - Toledo.
Likewise, at any time you may withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.
Also note that under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if an organisation that is processing your data detects a security breach and that could create a alto risk to your rights, then the organization can request that you be notified of the incident so that you are aware of it. In such circumstances, the organization should also notify the relevant supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the person responsible. You can do so by using the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you would like further information on exercising your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. www.agpd.es.
7. Confidentiality and Security Guarantee of automated files
Sonbedu S.L. in response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance of protection and confidentiality that your personal data requires, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard their security as required. Royal Decree 1720/2007 that regulates the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Sonbedu S.L. you can modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the legislative measures or jurisprudence on personal data that may appear, so you require their reading, each time you provide us with your data through this website.
8Assignment of image exploitation of customer (s), their vehicle and third parties:
The customer authorises Led4x4 to reproduce and use your personal data in order to advertise the photographs you send/pass/facilitate showing your vehicle/s with the products you have purchased from us. In addition, the customer gives Led4x4 the rights necessary for their reproduction, use, distribution, communication to the public and any other activity relating thereto, whether in electronic, digital, paper or any other medium, with a view to promoting the good quality and good use of the products of Led4x4.
If the client and/or a third person appears in the photograph provided, it will be understood that both the client and the third parties authorize the use of their image, otherwise, only the vehicle will appear in the photograph(s) provided. /s with the products of Led4x4.
The customer authorises Led4x4 to use, reproduce, modify and disseminate the photographs you provide to us: Led4x4, on our respective social media accounts and in our videos, magazines, brochures, leaflets and newsletters, for advertising and commercial use.
Led4x4 is responsible for hiding/erasing the vehicle registration plate in the photographs.
A) Information on cookies
1.-What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and more user-friendly and do not harm your computer
Although the general term cookie is used in this policy as it is the main information storage method used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this "Local Storage"
2.-What are cookies used for on this website
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and future visits, to manage the order request, etc
The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the website, through estimates of numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc
3.-Why are cookies NOT used on this website
4.-Who uses the information stored in cookies
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and us for statistical purposes
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, navigate less efficiently or take advantage of some of our services
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by changing your browser settings. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of cookies is done in the menu of "Preferences" or "Tools". For more details on how to set up cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu
B) What types of cookies do you use www.led4x4.com?
1.- Depending on how long the cookies remain active, they can be:
a) Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information that is of interest only for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
b) Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie whereby data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an expiration date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
2.-According to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
a) Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
b) Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
3.-Cuando navigate by www.led4x4.com the following cookies may be installed on your device:
a) Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a proprietary and temporary cookie is installed so that you can browse your user area without having to enter your data continuously. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
b) Analysis cookies: They are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website. So we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve your browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be your own but also those of others. These include Google Analytics cookies.
c) Third party advertising cookies: The purpose is to optimise the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services, we use Google's Doubleclick platform, which stores information about which ads have been shown to a user, which ones interest him and whether he visits the advertiser's website.
C) Setting, consulting and deactivating cookies
You can enable, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
Chrome, since http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari, since http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, since http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and configuration can be found at:
If you choose to disable cookies, we will not be able to provide you with some of our services, such as keeping you logged in or keeping your purchases in your shopping cart.
D) Updating of cookies
The cookies of www.led4x4.com we recommend that you review our policy periodically.
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or You Tube with open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, and access photos and videos. Users of these social networks must be aware that this place is independent of the web www.led4x4.com and it is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to this content are those set by Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube. Led4x4 is not the owner of the social networks.
11. Cetelem/Encuotas (Payment method) - Transfer of data:
The user accepts that all their personal data will be fully transferred to Cetelem/Encuotas from the moment when the user initiated the contract for the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method.
This acceptance extends to third parties who would have to access the files for the successful completion of the contract.